Signed in as:
Thanks for your interest in BerryLine! We are often looking for help as the weather warms. Please check back often for listings.
1) Swirlers & Managers (Yogurt Artists): Generally, our positions start with evening shifts and go from 6pm - 11:30 depending on the night. Can accommodate 2-4 shifts per week. Pay range is $19 - $24/hr. Experienced candidates can be fast tracked to manager positions.
Nighttime Swirler: Open
Nighttime Manager: Open
Daytime Manager: Open
2) Baker: Requires 15-20hrs per week with flexible scheduling (ideally 2-3 mornings each week). Primarily responsible for baking our toppings but can also create retail items and ice cream. Pay range is $19- $21/hr or more depending on experience.
3) Manager of Community Outreach: A flexible position overseeing our social media efforts for 5-10hr/week, depending on what you want to tackle. This is a job that you define, depending on your interests and abilities. Best for someone looking to post a few pics in their free time.
4) Ice Cream Manager: OPEN. We are looking for someone experienced in making ice cream using a batch freezer. Interested candidates must have prior experience and desire to help establish new recipes.
5) General Manager: Outside of the BerryLine world, we are looking for a Friday - Sunday Manager 6am - 2pm to run a new concept. Candidates must have experience running a quick service restaurant or food truck. The ideal candidate will also have experience in menu creation.
To apply, please provide your resume and interest in BerryLine via the form below..
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Want to serve BerryLine at a large event? Interested in renting out a BerryLine location for your next get together? Please contact us for more information.
We are currently interested in developing a BerryLine food Truck program. We believe this would be best accomplished through a business partnership and are interested in discussing the idea with anyone qualified.
As a dessert location, our busy times are often opposite those of a traditional restaurant. Because of this, we are interested in hosting another food venture that could utilize the prime times of breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. We would also be interested in hearing from any Winter time food ventures (also not our busy time). If you have interest in sharing sharing space, please contact us.
Copyright © 2023 BerryLine - All Rights Reserved
Awesomeness Created by "Boston's Best FroYo" Team!